LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
We are hiring LPNs for all shifts at our client partners in the Indian River County communities!
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
· Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient’s needs
· Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
· Monitor clients’ conditions; reporting changes to our RN
· Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors’ orders
· Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided
Licensed Practical Nurses perform basic and advanced healthcare duties in hospitals and other healthcare facilities provide direct care to patients as prescribed by physician and directed by the Registered Nurse (RN). The LPN administers medication, checks and/or verifies vital signs and provides supervision and support to the nursing assistants. LPN’s at all times work within their state specific Scope of Practice.
Some assignments will have additional requirements. HRK Medical Staffing will not offer or place LPN’s in assignments they are not qualified for. Any additional job requirements will be reviewed with prospective employees prior to assignment.
- Graduate of accredited School of Practical Nursing
- Clear/Active Licensure by State
- CPR Certification
- Basic State mandated Health Requirements
- Valid State Specific Background Checks
- Qualifying scores Competency Testing
- Annual Skills Checklist
- Facility Specific Orientation as required
- Additional Health Requirements per Assignment
- Other Advanced Certifications per Assignment
- Minimum of 1 year practical experience by Specialty preferred