We are hiring CNAs for all shifts at our partner facilities in the northern Orlando area communities.
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
Certified Nursing Assistants perform basic healthcare duties in hospitals and other healthcare facilities under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse. The nurse assistant provides direct bedside nursing, and delivers care for elderly patients, including dressing, bathing, assisting with toilet use, and feeding the patient. The nurse assistant also assists in lifting and moving the patient. In addition, nurse assistants take and record patients’ vital signs, help the cognitively impaired, and help manage the patient treatment regimens under supervision.
Some assignments will have additional requirements. HRK Medical Staffing will not offer or place CNA’s in assignments they are not qualified for. Any additional job requirements will be reviewed with prospective employees prior to assignment.
- Completion of state mandated vocational training
- Clear/Active Licensure by State
- CPR certification
- Basic State mandated Health Requirements
- Valid State Specific Background Checks
- Qualifying scores Competency Testing
- Annual Skills Checklist
- Facility Specific Orientation as required
- Additional Health Requirements per Assignment
- Minimum of 1 year practical experience preferred