At HRK Medical Staffing, we understand how overwhelming and time-consuming it can be looking for a new career opportunity. Allow us to take the stress out of the search by working with you one-on-one to match your skills, interests, and experience with rewarding positions that help you accomplish your career goals. Whether you are interested in a new permanent position, contract, per diem assignment, or travel assignment, our dedicated staff’s top priority is learning who you are both on a personal and professional level so that we can match you with an ideal opportunity. HRK understands that your skills are in great demand. If we currently don’t have the job opportunity you are looking for, a recruiter dedicated solely to you will proactively look for opportunities that match your requirements.
HRK Medical Staffing partners with a wide variety of facilities
including but not limited to:
- Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Rehabilitative Facilities
- Radiology Centers
- Private Practice, Urgent Care & Clinic Settings
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Hospice Care
- Clinic and Physician Offices
- A Host of Many Other Settings
At HRK Medical Staffing, we strive to achieve long-term partnerships and recognize that our success depends on your satisfaction with our staff and services. We understand and appreciate the enormous level of trust you have placed in us by choosing to work with HRK. In return, we are committed to solidifying a personal relationship with you to fulfill your current and future career goals.
Please call us today to learn more about our attractive bonus programs and to secure your first assignment!
Why work with HRK Medical Staffing?
- We conduct a confidential, customized search for suitable openings, based on your skill set, experience level and preferences.
- We provide access to ‘hidden’ opportunities not publicly advertised
- We provide a comprehensive profile of the employer including expectations, organizational and supervisory reporting structures, corporate culture, advancement opportunities, and total compensation package
- We pre-qualify and present you as a candidate to the hiring managers
- We guide and support you throughout the interview and evaluation process
- We represent you and act as your advocate throughout the job offer and negotiation process
- You need to only provide credentials to us once. We can then present you to multiple top opportunities
- We will remain in touch as you transition into your new position
- We offer the best pay rates and benefits in the industry
Call us at 772-918-0747 or email us at [email protected] to get started today!